The world of esports is growing and so are we!
We are looking to expand and hire a “Warehouse & Logistics Manager“ with strong logistic management experience to join us on shaping the journey of esports. We are interested in people who bring their unique capability, flair, and desire to the collaboration table. We believe that your attributes can make a difference in shaping our future, make it happen and learn and develop from start to finish.
At ESL FACEIT Group (EFG), we bring moments of magic and provide thrills to hundreds of millions of people, every single day. We pride ourselves having enabled and empowered the global esports industry for more than two decades, aligned with our core mission “We create worlds beyond gameplay where players and fans become community”. Our passion, craft and DNA are aligned to create and shape the world of esports, gaming tournaments, leagues, events and holistic ecosystems through our millions of players, fans, heroes, as well as through our people, and culture. This is one of many reasons why EFG is a magical workplace, where anything is possible, and where you will thrive and experience a game-changing career.
Who should apply?
First and foremost, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive equal opportunity environment for all candidates who should be encouraged and empowered to apply for this position. We have a set of values that we live by and hope you share:
- Passion most desirable attribute: you are a passionate gamer or love the gaming and esports environment. To be given the opportunity to work with ESL and our flagship products DreamHack Festivals, ESL Pro Tour, Intel® Extreme Masters, ESL Mobile, and many more, is something you want to be associated with as an employer of choice.
- Impact: As a person, you are one of the ‘go to’ people who enjoy coming up with new ideas and putting it to action. Being strategic and hands-on at the same time comes naturally to you as you thrive in chaos creating calm to others in the storm.
- Curiosity: You see the big picture and come up with general solutions if you see the need for them.
- Agility: is one of your core strengths, you enjoy cross collaboration with people across the company, stakeholders, publishers, communicating, explaining, implementing, and improving your ideas towards the gaming community
- Team Geist: you like to work in a team and help everybody to achieve their goals.
Are you ready for a Game-Changing Career Experience?
As a Warehouse & Logistics Manager @EFG, you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat, and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create competitive ecosystems which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and teamwork above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
- The ideal candidate will reside in/around the Dallas, TX metropolitan area. And will commute to our warehouse on a regular basis.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain accurate warehouse inventory of all owned and stored equipment.
- Audit and report inventory while making recommendations on which items to order and restock.
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while meeting productivity, quality, and project service standards.
- Set warehouse goals/KPI’s in collaboration with Business Ops/Operations.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest federal, state, and local safety regulations and maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure products are shipped in a timely manner.
- As projects demand, price, schedule, and load/unload freight deliveries at the warehouse.
- Perform quality control testing and basic maintenance of equipment.
- Implement and maintain WSO standards to ensure all gear is stored properly and accessible
- Work with Business Ops and Operations to assist in the requisition and business admin process.
- Maintain warehouse facility as required, report and advise on any issues as they arise.
- Maintain heavy equipment in the warehouse, including forklifts and pallet jacks, while operating safely.
- Maintain budget oversight in conjunction with operations for facilities expenses and investments.
What you need:
- Warehouse and Inventory Management (knowledge or experience of inventory management software)
- Proven track record and experience establishing Workspace Organization (WSO) protocols
- Experience and certification in operating a forklift
- Ability to manage budgets and track costs
- Shipping & Logistics management experience
- Demonstrable exposure to quality control testing of equipment
- Knowledge of event/trade show and broadcast equipment
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Knowledge and experience working on large-scale procurement and RFP/RFQ processes
- Requisition and Business Operations assistance experience
Do you feel ready for the challenge of working at ESL? Join us for a game-changing career where we will be shaping the journey of esports together with diversity and inclusion. We encourage you to apply by filling in our application form including your earliest starting date and your desired salary.
Please apply by adding the requested documents CV or your cover letter in English language and preferably in PDF format.
Our Recruitment Process – What to expect?
Our recruitment team is committed to carefully reviewing and evaluating your application for this role, we will look at your past studies, work experience, passion, and your personal relationship with games and the relevant fit for the job you applied for.
You can expect to be invited for an interview if successful and email notification feedback if you didn’t qualify at this point of time!
EFG is the world’s leading esports company. For more than two decades, we have been shaping the industry and leading esports and gaming innovation globally across the most popular video games, creating a comprehensive ecosystem with opportunities for players to go from zero to hero, and for fans to witness the best stories esports has to offer. Our portfolio consists of high-profile products such as the DreamHack Festivals, ESL Pro Tour, Intel® Extreme Masters, ESL Mobile, and many more, ranging from grassroots to global elite competitions. ESL Gaming is part of ESL Faceit Group. More information is available at about.eslgaming.com.
EFG is an equal opportunity employer. We are creating a world where everybody can be somebody. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.