The World of Esports is Growing and So are We!
Join us for a journey of esports
Join the world’s biggest esports company as a VP, of Production Management! ESL Gaming and FACEIT are now EFG, the world’s biggest Esports company. We are on the road of exponential growth with a mission to create a world of Esports where “Everybody can be Somebody”.
Do you want to tag along for the ride?As a VP, of Production Management, you will be working on the world’s biggest Esports production initiatives for competitive Esports titles globally. You will get to put your love for the studio and live event productions in combination with video games to good use as you will lead a global team of production managers to ensure efficient and effective delivery of all EFG Studio and Event Productions from start to finish.
Will you be our Game-Changer?
As a VP, Production Management at EFG, you’ll be part of our global production leadership team with the prime objective being to lead the Production department and be a part of both our local and global production organization. The production department is responsible for all the technical and creative aspects of broadcasts being produced and executed from our global studio locations and at live esports events globally. This includes being a part of all the planning from the start, until the execution and closing of the project.
How can you make us win?
You’ll be given the pivotal responsibility to lead the department that has a crucial role in all our projects. Everything from having P&L, staff responsibilities, and recruitment to strategic planning and budgeting, suggesting and implementing technical solutions, as well as overseeing operations on-site at events.
You will work with cross-functional departments and a community of passionate individuals bringing our mission of “where everybody can be somebody” to life.
Our New way of Working is new ways of Winning!
We offer remote working as part of flexible ways, for this position we offer fully remote but preferably located in EU, Germany, Sweden or Poland where we have our production studios. However, any location within CET timezone (+-1) works if able to travel multiple weeks a month.
What you will do:
- Lead a global team of Production Managers to ensure efficient and effective delivery of all EFG Studio and Event Productions
- Successful operational & financial delivery of all EFG Productions
- Balance efficiency between insourcing and outsourcing
- Continuously improve efficiencies through introduction of new processes, tools or ,guidelines
- Be the main point of contact for external service providers
- Build a global financial reporting system for all EFGs productions
- Harmonise all global Production workflows and processes
- Review and approve production scope of work as well as budget for major projects
- Make sure ESL delivers on being the best broadcast producer in esports
- Drive inter-company communication with other departments and teams
- Strong negotiating and analytical skill
What you need:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience working in a broadcast production area live sports or entertainment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a directorial position, managing teams and departments
- Strong communication skills
- Good team-building skills through strong leadership and management capabilities
- Ability to work under time pressure and remain calm in stressful situations
- A general understanding of the challenges of esports events
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) with all levels of staff including the ability to present and influence at the Board level and represent the business externally
- Strong leadership skills, ability to inspire
Join us on our mission to create bold new worlds
At ESL FACEIT GROUP we believe that it is beyond gameplay where the real action happens.
Where players, fans, and creators unite around the games they love to become community. And that’s what all of us here do every day – we create worlds beyond gameplay where players and fans become community.
We do this at DreamHack where we create a world where the gaming community comes to life, at ESL we create a world where everybody can be somebody, at FACEIT we create a world where the community has the power to shape video games and at Dreamhack Sports Games we create worlds where traditional sports meets esports. And that is just the beginning… We are on a mission to create incredible experiences for everyone with a passion for games and gaming. We are a team of creators, makers, innovators and competitors but most importantly, gamers. We are brought together by a shared passion and drive to make gaming the most exciting form of entertainment in the universe. And to make the game GGFORALL, a good game for all. We are forging a path, with the tools to make something truly incredible for everybody, everywhere and we want you to join us on our mission!