The world of e-sports is growing and so are we!
At ESL Gaming, we bring moments of magic and provide thrills to hundreds of millions of people, every single day. We pride ourselves on having enabled and empowered the global e-sports industry for more than two decades, aligned with our core mission “Creating a World Where Everybody can be Somebody”. Our passion, craft, and DNA are aligned to create and shape the world of e-sports, gaming tournaments, leagues, events, and holistic ecosystems through our millions of players, fans, and heroes, as well as through our people, and culture.
This is one of many reasons why ESL is a magical workplace, where anything is possible, and where you will thrive and experience a game-changing career.
Who should apply?
First and foremost, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive equal opportunity environment for all candidates who should be encouraged and empowered to apply for this position. We have a set of values that we live by and hope you share!
Our New way of Working is new ways of Winning!
We offer remote working as part of flexible ways, for this position we offer fully remote but preferably located in EU, Germany, Sweden or Poland where we have our production studios.
What you’ll do
As a post-production manager at ESL you will be responsible for overseeing the post-production process of our video content. This will involve coordinating the efforts of various post-production departments, such as editing, sound design, and visual effects, to ensure that the final product meets the desired quality standards and is completed on time and on budget. Other responsibilities of a post-production manager include managing budgets, scheduling post-production tasks, communicating with clients and stakeholders, and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Oversee all aspects of post production, including editing, color correction, sound design, motion graphics and visual effects
- Coordinate with producers, editors, and other post production staff to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Manage budgets and schedules for post production projects
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to provide updates on the progress of post production
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that post production aligns with the overall vision of the project
What you need
- 2+ years of experience in post production management
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage budgets and schedules
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency with post production software such as Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Fluency in English in word & writing
- Strong understanding of the esports industry and it’s media needs (nice to have)
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively to prioritize the workload
- You are willing to travel