ESL FACEIT Group (EFG) is on the hunt for an experienced and committed Regional Social Media Manager to drive the creative conceptualising and execution of social media strategies for our esports projects and tournaments. We’re seeking an excellent communications expert who knows how to drive engaging content and messages across and to grow and develop the organisation’s social media presence. This role will require working alongside our marketing leads to come up with strong, impactful messages that will reach out to our main audience – the fans. The successful candidate will lead extensive content creation for all regional online and offline tournaments ran by ESL Gaming.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who’s passionate about the exciting and dynamic world of Esports and Gaming in the APJ region. EFG collaborates with top-notch renowned brands and game publishers to organise, plan and run large scale events online and offline globally. Join us in our mission to Create a World where Everybody can be Somebody.
- Be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company.
- Work in close partnership together with Marketing Managers to supervise, train and mentor junior social media coordinators.
- Create social media campaigns based on the project requirements and be responsible for the overall execution of the campaign, including but not limited to drafting of captions, working with the design team for the required assets, coordinating with local teams for localised content, etc.
- Be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Develop social media reports based on campaigns and projects that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
- Liaise with stakeholders to give updates and seek approval for content.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Analyse the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Ensure highest quality implementation of brand partnership programs.
- Work with the broadcast team to schedule livestreams accordingly.
- Be involved in hands-on event activity such as getting stuck-in with other coworkers to help setup and pack down events.
- Work with cross-functional and cross-border regional teams to execute world-class programs in the APJ region.
We’re looking for someone who has…
- 5+ years’ experience in a relevant field with a strong track record.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a formal leadership and team management role.
- Strong affinity with online and social media communications.
- Strong sense of responsibility and strives to fulfil deadlines in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in teams, in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Basic proficiency in creative suite software such as Photoshop and Illustrator – experience in design/creative work is a strong plus point.
- Native-level or business-level fluency in English – listening, spoken and written.
- Native fluency in the Bahasa Indonesia language as you will be predominantly covering the Indonesian market and will need to read, speak and write in Bahasa – this is a must.
- Business proficiency in additional languages relevant to other South East Asian countries (e.g. Mandarin, Thai, Japanese), in order to manage respective markets – will be a bonus.
- Work with a team of passionate coworkers who are on fire for the ESL FACEIT Group (EFG) Brand.
- Be part of the fastest-growing and pioneer esports brand in the world.
- Contribute and make a mark on our internationally- and regionally- renowned esports programs.
- Flexible and/or hybrid work arrangement.
- Insurance & Medical.
ESL FACEIT Group (EFG) is the world’s leading competitive gaming platform, combining ESL, the world’s leading independent esports company, and FACEIT, the leading digital destination for competitive gamers, offering the unique capability to deliver end-to-end solutions for players, publishers, developers, and partners. Through the combination, EFG is taking a long-term approach to increase the sustainability and global footprint of competitive gaming in a world where it represents the fastest-growing entertainment vertical.
EFG is an equal opportunity employer. We are creating a world where everybody can be somebody. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, applications must include your latest CV.
Help us understand why you’re the most suitable candidate for this role by being as elaborate as you can in the screening questions. EFG will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require EFG’s sponsorship of a visa.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.