The world of e-sports is growing and so are we!
At ESL Gaming, we bring moments of magic and provide thrills to hundreds of millions of people, every single day. We pride ourselves on having enabled and empowered the global e-sports industry for more than two decades, aligned with our core mission “Creating a World Where Everybody can be Somebody”. Our passion, craft, and DNA are aligned to create and shape the world of e-sports, gaming tournaments, leagues, events, and holistic ecosystems through our millions of players, fans, and heroes, as well as through our people, and culture.
This is one of many reasons why ESL is a magical workplace, where anything is possible, and where you will thrive and experience a game-changing career.
Who should apply?
First and foremost, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive equal opportunity environment for all candidates who should be encouraged and empowered to apply for this position. We have a set of values that we live by and hope you share!
Are you ready for a Game-Changing Career Experience?
What you’ll do
- Responsible for all organizational aspects of a production; including scheduling, budgeting, and the negotiating with and booking of external service providers and freelancers
- Support the Product team with suggestions for the execution of projects, on the levels of both cost efficiency as well as feasibility
- Manage the scheduling of the Production team, efficiently organize setup, rehearsal, production, and teardown timetables
- Assist with managing the production calendar to ensure proper personnel, equipment, and studios are reserved; ensure calendar updates are entered in a timely manner
- Identify ways to upgrade/ improve production operations and suggest steps to implement improvements, while maintaining current operations timelines
What you need
- Minimum of 6 years of experience working in a broadcast production area
- A strong knowledge of technical issues related to live TV production
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English language, both spoken and written
- Able to manage multiple projects effectively, with the ability to prioritize based on scope and deadlines
- An understanding of the competitive esports industry and its events
- Ability to work under time pressure and remain calm in challenging situations