The world of esports is growing and so are we!
At ESL Gaming, we bring moments of magic and provide thrills to hundreds of millions of people, every single day. We pride ourselves on having enabled and empowered the global esports industry for more than two decades, aligned with our core mission “Creating a World Where Everybody can be Somebody”. Our passion, craft, and DNA are aligned to create and shape the world of esports, gaming tournaments, leagues, events, and holistic ecosystems through our millions of players, fans, and heroes, as well as through our people, and culture. This is one of many reasons why ESL is a magical workplace, where anything is possible, and where you will thrive and experience a game-changing career.
As a Senior Creative Producer, you will be part of our Global Product Management team that is responsible for the development and enhancement of the gaming experience through our regional Snapdragon Pro Series mobile product events, digital products, and player/team relations. The Senior Creative Producer oversees the product vision and strategy, and leads the planning, development, and execution of global products from start to finish. Although this is a position based in Singapore, we are open to suitable candidates who are located around Southeast Asia.
What you’ll do:
- Develop project strategy with a strong understanding of a given product and community.
- Liaise with production, producers, event managers, marketers and others to host unforgettable events and competitions.
- A passion for mobile gaming and its community with motivation to push the boundaries of competitive gaming.
- Make, create, and present to global and regional management teams on new thoughts / product lines / ideas centered around our area of influence.
- Work cross functionally to design esports mobile products keeping in consideration monetization, broadcast viability, and marketing strategy.
- Coordinate and motivate production and league operations around your products daily.
- Management of specific timelines, staff, projects, or tasks as necessary to complete department objectives and goals.
- Oversee and work with the Marketing team to guide marketing and social media strategies for products.
- Collaborate with sponsors and partners to create exciting brand opportunities around products, leagues, and ESL properties.
- Assist in the creation of scopes of work and project budgets with client and team input.
- Generate project reports, presentations, briefings, etc. with support from the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Create and review both internal and client-facing presentations to get approval and buy-in.
- Responsible for keeping external stakeholders up to date as the main point of liaison.
- Act as general “communication hub” for various EFG departments to ensure the right information is delivered with the appropriate context.
- Be involved in hands-on event activity such as getting stuck-in with other EFG employees to help setup and pack down events.
- Work with cross-functional and cross-border regional teams to execute world-class programs in the APJ region.
What you need:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Product Management, Event Management, or another related field in tech, gaming, or entertainment.
- Experience creating amazing esports experiences or products with industry best practices.
- Deep understanding of tier 1, tier 2, and tier competitive and esports gaming titles and their respective communities, league structures and game formats.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including experience motivating and aligning staff members.
- Excellent communication skills – Ability to present to high level management, internal / external stakeholders, and articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Business Acumen and Commercial Sense – Experience building strategic business plans, product roadmaps, and other common business documents.
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to carry out several tasks at the same time.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in the English language, both spoken and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive-ness and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Challenge-seeker with Can-do attitude.
- Self-starter who embraces self-learning and enjoys being hands on.
ESL FACEIT Group (EFG) is the world’s leading competitive gaming platform, combining ESL, the world’s leading independent esports company, and FACEIT, the leading digital destination for competitive gamers, offering the unique capability to deliver end-to-end solutions for players, publishers, developers, and partners. Through the combination, EFG is taking a long-term approach to increase the sustainability and global footprint of competitive gaming in a world where it represents the fastest-growing entertainment vertical.
EFG is an equal opportunity employer. We are creating a world where everybody can be somebody. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, applications must include your latest CV and events portfolio.
Help us understand why you’re the most suitable candidate for this role by being as elaborate as you can in the screening questions. ESL will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require ESL’s sponsorship of a visa.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.