Please note: You must be located in Europe to be considered for this role.
The world of esports is growing and so are we!
Our Partner Integration Management team needs your passion for community, your one-team spirit, and your project management skills. We are looking to hire a Partner Integration Manager to join us in shaping the journey of esports.
We value individuals who bring their unique capabilities, flair, and desire to the table, all while being a true team player. We believe that your attributes can make a difference in the EFG blueprint of esports and only hope that while on that journey, you continue to learn and develop with the tools we provide.
At EFG (ESL FaceIt Group) we create worlds beyond gameplay, where players and fans become a community. We pride ourselves in having a corporate social responsibility which is that “IT’S NOT GG, UNTIL IT’S GG FOR ALL”. Our passion, craft, and DNA are aligned to create and shape the world of esports, gaming tournaments, leagues, events, and holistic ecosystems through our millions of players, fans, and heroes, as well as through our people, and culture. This is one of many reasons why EFG is a magical workplace, where anything is possible, and where you will thrive and experience a game-changing career.
As a Partner Integration Manager, you will be responsible for managing the integration of partners into ESL tournaments with the key objective of increasing productivity of all involved parties while minimising potential claims of partners. Key tasks include asset management, social media planning and on-ground integration with respective internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be a pro-active, creative thinker who has a detail oriented mindset.
What you’ll do:
- Planning and executing the integration strategy for all partners into ESL tournaments while being the main point of contact for all internal stakeholders.
- Working collaboratively with the Partner Management, Event and Product teams to ensure high quality integration of all partners into the respective tournaments incl. daily review of streams and partner obligations.
- Collecting and distributing all partner related assets before and during the tournament.
- Planning on ground activations for partners with Account Managements
- Tracking of all partner related activities in the broadcast, on social media and on ground during the event.
- Support creation of reporting with respective stakeholders after the tournament has concluded
- Manage integration of partners on third party platforms (e.g. Twitch) and gather reporting data regularly
Hypothetical breakdown of the role and responsibilities:
- 25% of the time you would align with Event Managers to plan on ground activities and take control of the details.
- 25% interaction/coordination with Product team
- 25% work on TV and social media related tasks
- 25% Creating/Preparing/planning/ Documentation for the distribution of assets.
Do you feel ready for the challenge of working at @EFG? Join us for a game-changing career where we will be shaping the journey of esports together with diversity and inclusion. We encourage you to apply by filling in our application form including your earliest starting date and your desired salary.
Please apply by adding the requested documents CV or your cover letter in English language and preferably in PDF format.
Our Recruitment Process – What to expect?
Our recruitment team is committed to carefully reviewing and evaluating your application for this role. We will look at your past studies, work experience, overall passions, as well as your personal relationship with games, to help us gauge the connection between these points and the criteria set forth by our hiring manager for this role.
You can expect to be invited for an interview if your experience matches and/or an email notification containing feedback if you didn’t qualify for this round. Either way, you will hear from us!
About us @EFG:
EFG is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Each of our brands play a significant role in creating worlds beyond gameplay.
They build, connect and nurture beyond game ecosystems to unlock more fun, fame, and fortune for gamers across the globe.
- At ESL we create worlds where everybody can be somebody
- At FACEIT we create a world where the community has the power to shape video games
- At DreamHack we create a world where the gaming community comes to life
- At DreamHack Sports Games we create a world where traditional sports meets esports
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Project Management or Event Management (Event Management is preferred)
- Experience within the media, advertising or sports & entertainment industry and working with major advertising agencies or clients directly
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects of varying complexity
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders to meet and achieve objectives
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and navigate complex situations with empathy
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in the English language, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel frequently internationally
- Knowledge of esports/gaming is a plus