The world of esports is growing and so are we!
Our Corporate Strategy Team needs your program management skills, your passion for achieving results, your one-team spirit, and your supportive can-do attitude. We are looking to hire a Program Manager, Objectives and Key Results to join us in shaping the journey of esports. We are seeking out people with passion. And not just those that are passionate about gaming. Individuals who can bring unique capabilities, flair, and desire to the table, all while being a true team player. We believe that your attributes can make a difference in the EFG blueprint of esports and only hope that while on that journey, you continue to learn and develop with the tools we provide.
At EFG (ESL FaceIt Group) we create worlds beyond gameplay, where players and fans become community. We pride ourselves in having a corporate social responsibility that is “IT’S NOT GG, UNTIL IT’S #GGFORALL.”
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Program Manager to support and maintain EFG’s Objectives and Key Results (OKR) framework and help integrate it into the culture of the company. The successful candidate must be able to help drive the adoption of OKRs, as well as initiate and drive changes across our Business Units at all levels of the organization. Experience and a proven track record of successfully deploying OKRs is essential. This role will be viewed as an OKR subject matter expert and will help maintain internal OKR tools, processes and reporting. You will also be responsible for providing excellent and responsive customer service and insights into OKR development using 1:1 coaching, feedback and reporting.
We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and excited about the opportunity to develop the OKR operational processes and procedures. The ideal candidate must be organized, a good coach and mentor, and a strong communicator who can prioritize, focus, and is an ambitious thinker and problem solver who is unafraid to ask hard questions and challenge norms.
The Program Manager reports to our VP Corporate Strategy and will work closely with our executive leaders. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work out of one of our offices in Cologne, Germany, London or New York. Remote work in the CET time zone +/- 1 hour may be considered for the right candidate.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for defining repeatable process for collecting, sharing, and leveraging OKRs, and tracking progress and adoption against overall plan
- Drive the alignment and transparency of OKRs with the goals of the Company
- Ensure that Objectives are clear and measurable, and the expected values and metrics of Key Results are well defined
- Ensures the efficient implementation of the planning process that includes setting up workshops at all levels with the right group of participants
- Facilitate creation of lower-level OKRs with leaders
- Collaborate with executives and leaders to define ways to make OKRs visible and relevant
- Inform leaders at all levels of OKR concerns and identified inefficiencies
- Create the supporting program structure, process, tools, and cadence for recurring review/refinement of OKRs
- Drive regular reviews of results to highlight OKRs at risk and make recommendations to bring underperforming OKRs back on track
- Setting the reminders for reviewing Quarterly OKRs
- Conduct Quarterly OKR reporting/planning
- Initiate and support the continual improvement of EFG’s OKR system and processes
- Assume other projects as assigned by the office of the CEO’s
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, Master’s degree a plus, or relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- Demonstrated experience leading OKR adoption programs with proven success
- Program/Project Management, Change Management and Process Improvement experience required
- A plus, investment banking and/or consulting experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience training teams
- Experience implementing company-wide projects
- Strong interpersonal skills, with experience working with all levels of the organization including executive leadership teams on a global scale
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to read and interpret detailed technical documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to create professional reports and detailed data analysis using a wide range of MS Office graphical and presentation tools