The world of e-sports is growing and so are we!
At EFG, we bring moments of magic and provide thrills to hundreds of millions of people, every single day. We pride ourselves on having enabled and empowered the global e-sports industry for more than two decades, aligned with our core mission “Creating a World Where Everybody can be Somebody”. Our passion, craft, and DNA are aligned to create and shape the world of e-sports, gaming tournaments, leagues, events, and holistic ecosystems through our millions of players, fans, and heroes, as well as through our people, and culture.
This is one of many reasons why EFG is a magical workplace, where anything is possible, and where you will thrive and experience a game-changing career.
Who should apply?
First and foremost, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive equal opportunity environment for all candidates who should be encouraged and empowered to apply for this position. We have a set of values that we live by and hope you share!
Our New way of Working is new ways of Winning!
We offer remote working as part of flexible ways, for this position we offer fully remote but preferably located in EU, Germany, Sweden or Poland where we have our production studios.
As a Production Manager, you will be part of our Global Production and Operations team that plans and organizes the production of our live or taped, studio or event broadcasts. In collaboration with the product and sales team, the Production Manager will prepare and oversee budgets, coordinate the TV team, freelancers & external service providers, motivate and push your team to uphold deadlines, and be the main point of contact for the production during the setup, the live show and the teardown of the event or productions in our studios.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for all organizational aspects of a production; including scheduling, budgeting, and the negotiating with and booking of external service providers and freelancers
- Support the Product team with suggestions for the execution of projects, on the levels of both cost efficiency as well as feasibility
- Manage the scheduling of the Production team, efficiently organize setup, rehearsal, production, and teardown timetables
- Assist with managing the production calendar to ensure proper personnel, equipment, and studios are reserved; ensure calendar updates are entered in a timely manner
- Identify ways to upgrade/ improve production operations and suggest steps to implement improvements, while maintaining current operations timelines
What you need
- In depth experience working in a broadcast production area
- A strong knowledge of technical issues related to TV production
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English language, both spoken and written
- Able to manage multiple projects effectively, with the ability to prioritize based on scope and deadlines
- An understanding of the competitive esports industry and its events
- Ability to work under time pressure and remain calm in challenging situations