The world of esports is growing and so are we!
At ESL FACEIT GROUP, we believe that it is beyond gameplay where the real action happens. Where players, fans, and creators unite around the games they love to become community. And that’s what all of us here do every day – we create worlds beyond gameplay where players and fans become community.
We are brought together by a shared passion and drive to make gaming the most exciting form of entertainment in the universe. And to make the game GGFORALL, a good game for all. We are forging a path, with the tools to make something truly incredible for everybody, everywhere and we want you to join us on our mission!
Are you ready for a Game-Changing Career Experience?
As a Player Manager, you will be part of our Global Game Ecosystems team that is responsible for the development and enhancement of the gaming experience through our global product events, digital products, and player/team relations.
As a Player Manager you will play a pivotal role acting as a liaison between ESL and our teams & players.
This is a remote position with the ideal candidate residing in Europe, preferably in the GMT+1 time zone.
Who we are searching for:
- You are one of the ‘go to’ people who enjoys helping others when they face a problem.
- Communication is one of your core strengths, you enjoy explaining and fixing issues to players and teams before, during and after gaming tournaments & events.
- You see the big picture and come up with general solutions if you see the need for them.
- You are a gamer and love the gaming environment.
- You like to work in a team and help everybody to achieve their goals.
What you’ll do:
- Main point of contact for teams & players before, during and after events.
- Build and maintain good relationships with players and teams.
- Provide all necessary information to players and teams as early as possible.
- Gather information and assets from players and teams to distribute to relevant departments.
- Work closely with other departments to book travel, hotels, and other logistics.
- Build schedules in cooperation with other departments for related player and team obligations.
- Deliver an excellent experience outside of the tournament, from arrival until departure.
- Assist players and teams around our events, even in topics not related to the tournament.
- Help and work with partners and internal stakeholders who require access to players.
- Ensure that teams and players fulfill their obligations.
- Plan and execute all player related topics without constant supervision.
- Take care of our task management system and always keep everyone in the loop.
- Strive to improve all player and team related aspects of our events.
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures to assure a flawless workflow.
- Find, hire, and maintain a pool of freelancers around the world to provide support at our tournaments and events
What you need:
- Experience in Hospitality Management, Event Management, or another related field in tech, gaming, or entertainment.
- Service oriented person with a welcoming, open, and friendly attitude.
- Good understanding of the competitive and esports gaming titles, their respective communities, tournament structures and formats.
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to carry out several tasks at the same time.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in the English language, both spoken and written