Please note that you must be located in Europe to apply.
The world of esports is growing and so are we!
We are looking to hire a Partner Manager to join us in strengthening our Partner Management team. We are interested in people who bring their unique capability, flair, and desire to innovate in the world of brand partnerships to the table – all while being a true team player. We believe that your attributes can make a difference in shaping the future of esports, gaming, and our lifestyle festivals. While this person will help transform the EFG business, EFG similarly commits to providing a journey of growth and development for its people.
At EFG (ESL FaceIt Group), we bring moments of magic and provide thrills to hundreds of millions of people, every single day. We pride ourselves in having enabled and empowered the esports industry for more than two decades, aligned with our core mission “Create worlds beyond gameplay, where players and fans become a community”. Our passion, craft, and DNA are aligned to create and shape the world of esports, gaming tournaments, leagues, events, and holistic ecosystems through our millions of players, fans, and heroes, as well as through our people, and culture. This is one of many reasons why EFG is a magical workplace, where anything is possible, and where you will thrive and experience a game-changing career.
Who should apply?
First and foremost, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive equal opportunity environment for all candidates who should be encouraged and empowered to apply for this position. We have a set of values that we live by and hope you share:
- Passion: The most desirable attribute: you are a passionate gamer or love the gaming and esports environment. To be given the opportunity to work with ESL and our flagship products DreamHack Festivals, ESL Pro Tour, Intel® Extreme Masters, ESL Mobile, and many more, is something you strive for making us your employer of choice.
- Impact: As a person, you are one of the ‘go to’ people who enjoy coming up with new ideas and putting them into action. Being strategic and hands-on at the same time comes naturally to you as you thrive in chaos, becoming a pillar of calm to others in the storm.
- Curiosity: You never stop questioning whether there might be a better way to do things. You are a good listener and naturally interested in change, learning and development.
- Agility: As one of your core strengths you enjoy collaboration with people across the company, stakeholders, and publishers in an ever-changing environment. You enjoy communicating, explaining, implementing, and improving your ideas for the gaming community.
- Team Geist: You like to work in a team and help everybody to achieve their goals.
Are you ready for a Game-Changing Career Experience?
As a Partner Manager @EFG, you will oversee ESL’s portfolio of brand sponsors. You will work collaboratively with brand partners, the sales team, and the product and event teams to bring high-quality sponsorship programs to life across esports events and gaming festivals. The Partner Manager is responsible for building lasting relationships and working across multiple teams internally and externally to fulfill partnership obligations and to develop new business with existing partners. The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker who has an attention to detail, an ability to juggle multiple priorities, an inclination to dive deep into the details, and a passion for creativity. They must be able to communicate thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely, both written and verbally, and think outside their direct sphere of responsibility.
You’ll work with us from wherever you live, but you’ll never work alone. One of many perks and reasons why EFG is a magical workplace is that we empower remote or hybrid work of choice! We believe that our new ways of working are the new ways of winning. We recognize that our employees’ comfort and productivity are better achieved from the comfort of your remote workspace of choice, be it your home or the road!
This is a remote position with the ideal candidate residing in Europe, preferably in the GMT+1 time zone.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships, working effectively with sponsorship partners to ‘know their business’ and provide the ‘first point of contact for EFG
- Be the day-to-day key account person for brand partners
- Work across product and event teams to gather information to streamline sources of information for partnership execution
- Effectively coordinate with multiple local departments and offices to ensure streamlined communication and goals across accounts
- Maintain knowledge of and manage expectations surrounding event timelines and deadlines
- Ensure the highest quality implementation of client programs through implementing in-broadcast, onsite, and online partnership deliverables
- Assist in ideating custom sponsorship programs across EFG properties that naturally tie in with brand goals and brand identity (information on brands is specified below).
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics /prepare reports on account status
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to assist sales with revenue targets
Do you feel ready for the challenge of working at EFG? Join us for a game-changing career where we will be shaping the journey of esports together with diversity and inclusion. We encourage you to apply by filling in our application form including your earliest starting date and your desired salary.
Please apply by adding the requested documents CV or your cover letter in English language and preferably in PDF format.
Our Recruitment Process – What to expect?
Our recruitment team is committed to carefully reviewing and evaluating your application for this role, we will look at your past studies, work experience, passion, and your personal relationship with games and the relevant fit for the job you applied for.
You can expect to be invited for an interview if successful and email notification feedback if you didn’t qualify at this point of time!
EFG is the world’s leading esports company. EFG’s vision and purpose is to create worlds beyond gameplay, where players and fans become community.
- At ESL we create worlds where everybody can be somebody
- At FACEIT we create a world where the community has the power to shape video games
- At DreamHack we create a world where the gaming community comes to life
- At DreamHack Sports Games we create a world where traditional sports meets esports
Each of our brands play a significant role in creating worlds beyond gameplay.
They build, connect and nurture beyond game ecosystems to unlock more fun, fame and fortune for gamers across the globe.
More about us: https://eslfaceitgroup.com/about/our-vision/
EFG is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience with brand partners
- Willingness to travel frequently, both domestic and international
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and navigate complex situations with empathy
- A willingness to learn the ins and outs of the esports and gaming industry, including staying up to date on the latest trends
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in the English language, both spoken and written