EFG is seeking a full-time Legal Operations Assistant to help manage operational and administrative matters for its global Legal Department.
The Legal Operations Assistant will be an integral part of our international legal team providing administrative support to our Chief Legal Officer and global legal team.
- You will be involved in a wide variety of centralized functions that support the legal team, including, but not limited to, legal contract request and query allocation, contracts and document administration, contract signature processing, scanning, and digital filing, database maintenance, team-wide calendaring, event, and in-office coordination, legal vendor management, targeted project assistance and any other operational/administrative responsibilities as needed. You will be directly supporting multiple lawyers located globally.
- Throughout your work, you take initiative, operate with resourcefulness, and execute quickly and effectively. You enjoy helping others and can think three steps ahead to anticipate any additional needs. You are impeccably organized, excellent at time management, and extremely detail oriented.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are passionate about building trust with other members of the team through reliable and consistent bias toward action. Most importantly, you have a true desire to be helpful, go above and beyond to solve challenges, and take ownership in executing various time-sensitive requests.
What you will do:
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Legal Officer and the Legal Department.
- Administration of electronic and physical documents, including legal document processing formatting, signing, and filing.
- Create and maintain trackers for legal documents and resources.
- Ensure the Legal Department filing system is efficient and provides easy access to needed information.
- Process invoices through our internal systems and ensures timely payment. Help manage expenses and legal vendor onboarding management.
- Manage project timelines and track progress toward completion.
- Team scheduling, including event planning and budget management.
- Must have excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills, and the ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to take the initiative, anticipate needs and work efficiently with consistent attention to detail.
- Ability to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the team.
- Experience within a legal office administrative environment.
- Experience of working with a cloud-based Contract Management System (CMS) tool(s).
- Ability to work autonomously and learn new software skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Google Drive, DocuSign, Jira, Blika, Excel, Microsoft Office, Outlook and use of scanners/copiers.
- Ability to interact with all levels within EFG, including, senior management and legal counsel.
- Excellent spoken and written English. German language is a plus!
- Affinity for esports and gaming is a plus.
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Travel Insurance;
- Life Assurance;
- Income Protection;
- Cashback on dental care;
- Lunch provided daily (when you’re in the office!);
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments (coffee machines everywhere – our founding team is Italian after all!);
- Company book club, and gaming nights;
- Flexible working environment;
- Company (virtual) drinks session every Friday;
- Quarterly team outings;
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;
- And best of all Free Premium FACEIT user account.