PLEASE NOTE: You must be located in New York as we offer a Hybrid option (remote and office attendance).
The world of gaming and esports is growing, and so are we!
We are looking to hire a Junior Partner Manager of Brand Partnerships to join us in strengthening our Partner Management team. We are interested in people who share our passion for gaming. People who bring their unique capability, flair, and desire to the table while being a true team player. We believe that your attributes can make a difference in shaping the future of esports. That you can help make it happen while also going on a journey to learn and develop.
At EFG (ESL FaceIt Group) we create worlds beyond gameplay, where players and fans become community. We pride ourselves in having a corporate social responsibility: “IT’S NOT GG UNTIL IT’S GG FOR ALL”.
Come work for the worlds’ largest esports company.
At EFG, our passion, craft, and DNA are aligned to create and shape the world of esports, gaming tournaments, leagues, events, and holistic ecosystems through our millions of players, fans, and heroes, as well as through our people, and culture. This is one of many reasons why EFG is a magical workplace, where anything is possible and you will thrive and experience a game-changing career.
Are you ready for a Game-Changing Career Experience?
As a Junior Partner Manager of Brand Partnerships, you will be a part of our growing commercial partnerships team, responsible for supporting partner managers leading the largest partnerships in esports. The Junior Partner Manager will support in managing sponsorship campaigns, both digitally and onsite, and working across multiple teams internally and externally to fulfill partnership obligations.
The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker who has an attention to detail, an ability to juggle multiple priorities, an inclination to dive deep into the details, and a passion for creativity. They must be able to communicate thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely, both written and verbally, and think outside their direct sphere of responsibility.
What you’ll do:
- Support the partner management team on key accounts by helping oversee their sponsorship programs across EFG properties including but not limited to Intel Extreme Masters, DreamHack, ESL One Powered by Intel, FaceIt, Snapdragon Pro Series, and more
- Work across global product teams to gather information to streamline sources of information for partnership execution
- Ability to effectively coordinate with multiple local departments and global offices to ensure streamlined communication and goals across accounts
- Team lead on account materials including but not limited to sponsorship trackers, recap decks, partnership overview materials, and more
- Ensure the highest quality implementation of client programs through implementing in-broadcast, online, and onsite partnership deliverables
- Communicate the progress clearly of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics /prepare reports on account status
- Perform other duties, functions, responsibilities, and projects and assist as necessary.
Do you feel ready for the challenge of working at @EFG? Join us for a game-changing career where we will be shaping the journey of esports together with diversity and inclusion. We encourage you to apply by filling in our application form including your earliest starting date and your desired salary.
Please apply by adding the requested documents CV or your cover letter in English language and preferably in PDF format.
Our Recruitment Process – What to expect?
Our recruitment team is committed to carefully reviewing and evaluating your application for this role, we will look at your past studies, work experience, passion, and your personal relationship with games and the relevant fit for the job you applied for.
You can expect to be invited for an interview if successful and email notification feedback if you didn’t qualify at this point of time!
About us @EFG:
EFG is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Each of our brands play a significant role in creating worlds beyond gameplay.
They build, connect and nurture beyond game ecosystems to unlock more fun, fame, and fortune for gamers across the globe.
- At ESL we create worlds where everybody can be somebody
- At FACEIT we create a world where the community has the power to shape video games
- At DreamHack we create a world where the gaming community comes to life
- At DreamHack Sports Games we create a world where traditional sports meets esports
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or, marketing, related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
- The ability to understand complex organizations, clear demonstration of identifying and building relationships with key stakeholders, and an understanding of internal processes
- Willingness to travel frequently, both domestic and international
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and navigate complex situations with empathy
- A willingness to learn the ins and outs of the esports and gaming industry, including staying up to date on the latest trends
- Relaying data, measurement, and insight effectively both internally and externally should come as second nature to you
- A leader and self-starter with the ability to manage time, prioritize work within a team
- Knowledge of gaming and esports ecosystems is a plus