ESL FACEIT Group (EFG) is on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Manager who is passionate about managing all facets of marketing from end-to-end, including responding to briefs, budgeting, planning, creating presentations and reports and working with our clients to ensure they have the best outcome possible for their events or online programs, to work full-time joining the Asia Pacific Japan branch of the world’s largest esports company. The successful candidate is responsible for crafting strategies for Marketing teams, including digital, advertising, communications and creative. They act as an intermediary between different departments, both within and outside of the organisation, and oversee the overall progression of the various assignments. He/She must be able to work efficiently in high pressure situations and possess critical problem solving skills.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who’s passionate about the exciting and dynamic world of Esports and Gaming in the APJ region. EFG collaborates with top-notch renowned brands and game publishers to organise, plan and run large scale events online and offline globally.
Join us in our mission to Create a World where Everybody can be Somebody.
This role will require working directly alongside our various teams and clients to ensure the smooth planning and execution of different esports projects and events. Part of the work also includes documentation and crafting spreadsheets critical to the various processes.
You will be
- Working in partnership with the Creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Employ your expert-level knowledge, the latest industry practice and tools of web analytics, Google Adwords and CRM software to devise and craft highly impactful digital marketing campaigns that move the needle for our Marketing department.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Responsible for drafting or overseeing the creation of media releases and content on social media, forge relationships with journalists and manage the response to ‘crisis’ situations.
- Liaise closely with internal stakeholders across all relevant departments within the region to reach alignment on all deliverables relating to marketing.
- Act as point of contact and liaison with clients (game publishers, brands, sponsors, etc.) while building trust and credibility, uplifting our brand’s image and reputation.
- Work closely with Social Media Manager to lead the social media teams; Committed team player and manager; team builder with unquestionable work ethic, organizational and motivational skills, and coaching abilities.
- Strategize and plan resources for multiple countries within SEA, matching supply to demand beautifully with the pipeline of projects.
- Managing the Social teams and employees across the SEA region and coordinating their work shifts based on projects assigned.
- Work with cross-functional and cross-border regional teams to execute world-class programs in the APJ region.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing with 5 years’ of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a formal leadership and team management role.
- Held previous positions such as “Marketing Manager” or “Digital Marketing Manager”, preferably within the video games industry.
- Good understanding and love of video games and/or esports – Experience in the field is a strong plus.
- A committed Leader who’s also confident, decisive and quick in execution.
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual who wants to dive in head first to challenge themselves in a fast-moving esports environment.
- Solid track record and proven background in running successful marketing campaigns.
- Expert-level and Latest knowledge of web analytics, Google Adwords and CRM software.
- Curious, solution-driven and analytical individual.
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills.
- Previous experience in client-facing roles, comfortable and confident when liasing with clients.
- Great interpersonal skills, delivering effective internal communications to get the work done.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in teams, in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Native-level or business-level fluency in English – listening, spoken and written.
- Business proficiency in additional languages relevant to other South East Asian countries (e.g. Mandarin, Thai, Japanese), in order to manage respective markets – will be a bonus.
- Upskill and develop new perspectives with highly-rated eLearning courses with full Udemy business account access.
- Work with a team of passionate coworkers who are on fire for the ESL FACEIT Group (EFG) Brand.
- Be part of the fastest-growing and pioneer esports brand in the world.
- Contribute and make a mark on our internationally- and regionally- renowned esports programs.
- Global employee assistance program.
- Flexible and/or hybrid work arrangement.
- Work laptop.
- Insurance, Medical & Pension Fund Employer’s Contribution.
ESL FACEIT Group (EFG) is the world’s leading competitive gaming platform, combining ESL, the world’s leading independent esports company, and FACEIT, the leading digital destination for competitive gamers, offering the unique capability to deliver end-to-end solutions for players, publishers, developers, and partners. Through the combination, EFG is taking a long-term approach to increase the sustainability and global footprint of competitive gaming in a world where it represents the fastest-growing entertainment vertical.
EFG is an equal opportunity employer. We are creating a world where everybody can be somebody. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, applications must include your latest CV.
Help us understand why you’re the most suitable candidate for this role by being as elaborate as you can in the screening questions. EFG will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require EFG’s sponsorship of a visa.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.