The world of e-sports is growing and so are we!
At ESL Gaming, we bring moments of magic and provide thrills to hundreds of millions of people, every single day. We pride ourselves on having enabled and empowered the global e-sports industry for more than two decades, aligned with our core mission “Creating a World Where Everybody can be Somebody”. Our passion, craft, and DNA are aligned to create and shape the world of e-sports, gaming tournaments, leagues, events, and holistic ecosystems through our millions of players, fans, and heroes, as well as through our people, and culture.
This is one of many reasons why ESL is a magical workplace, where anything is possible, and where you will thrive and experience a game-changing career.
Who should apply?
First and foremost, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive equal opportunity environment for all candidates who should be encouraged and empowered to apply for this position. We have a set of values that we live by and hope you share!
Our New way of Working is new ways of Winning!
We offer remote working as part of flexible ways, for this position we offer fully remote but preferably located in EU, Germany, Sweden or Poland where we have our production studios.
What you’ll do
As a Creative Producer you will create and innovate all kinds of video content for ESL’s broadcast and socials. From client projects to video series for our live broadcast, you will be the driving force behind the concepts you design to level up our content.
The Creative Producer works independently and collaboratively to perform the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- You’ll take creative lead & responsibility within a team on multiple video productions, working on a range of content formats and styles.
- You have the skill and the passion to craft compelling, authentic, and fresh narratives for esports audiences.
- You are responsible for creative looks of requested (audio)visuals of the editorial team and develop concepts & ideas.
- You coordinate creatively between ESL stakeholders (Production, Live, Post) towards a shared vision and roadmap for your production.
- Design, pitch and deliver. You’ll be involved in processes at each stage of the production pipeline to ensure your vision is achieved.
- You improve & challenge ESL’s existing media creative portfolio, specifically around ESL’s live content and event production.
- You have a deep passion and knowledge of Dota2.
- You know how to properly communicate an idea and the vision behind it, through discussion and documentation.
- You are familiar with the esports and gaming industry.
- You are a team player and love working with different individuals
- You can break down ideas into structured and digestible formats that are appealing to audiences.
- You are detail-oriented, organized and willing to respect processes.
- You have a hands on mentality, remain calm during productions and contribute to a great team environment.
- Willingness to travel abroad to execute our world class events is an essential key component to this job.
What you need
- Ideally, you have 2+ years of work experience in creative media production.
- You love to push creative boundaries and to work together with a highly creative team in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a good sense of what creative solution fits given the requirements.
- Able to manage multiple projects effectively.
- You know how to work with non-endemic partners.
- You are a specialist in one or more esports titles.
Nice to have