PLEASE NOTE: This role is a Hybrid opportunity (remote and office attendance) position with the ideal candidate residing in London, UK.
The world of esports/gaming is growing and so are we!
Our Brand Partnerships team needs your passion for business operations, your one-team spirit, and your analytical skills. We are looking to hire a Brand Partnerships Analyst to join us in shaping the journey of esports/gaming.
We value individuals who bring their unique capabilities, flair, and desire to the table, all while being a true team player. We believe that your attributes can make a difference in the EFG blueprint of esports and only hope that while on that journey, you continue to learn and develop with the tools we provide.
At EFG (ESL FaceIt Group) we create worlds beyond gameplay, where players and fans become a community. We pride ourselves in having a corporate social responsibility which is that “IT’S NOT GG, UNTIL IT’S GG FOR ALL”. Our passion, craft, and DNA are aligned to create and shape the world of esports, gaming tournaments, leagues, events, and holistic ecosystems through our millions of players, fans, and heroes, as well as through our people, and culture. This is one of many reasons why EFG is a magical workplace, where anything is possible, and where you will thrive and experience a game-changing career.
As a Brand Partnerships Analyst, you will be responsible for pre-sales support to the Global Brand Partnerships team (sales) working on category analysis, competitor analysis, and brand identification. The ideal candidate will be a proactive, creative thinker who has a detail-oriented mindset.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Director of Commercial Strategy to provide commercial storytelling by translating complex data into a clear narrative for a non-technical audience
- Generate leads to support the Global Brand Partnerships team (sales) team through research and prospecting
- Design and develop reporting to reflect the evolving business and support the Sales function efficiency
- Work collaboratively with Commercial Operations, Research, and Creative Strategy to best align on all briefs
- Work with data and in collaboration with the Research team to craft noteworthy sales stories to be used in pitches
- Create case studies to share learnings of partnerships and methodologies, and to quantify the impact of projects
- Writing reports on a range of industries and businesses, assessing and making initial recommendations on their suitability for sponsorship
- Monitoring, identifying, and reporting on developments within the business of sport
- Developing a sound grasp of the range of research resources available to the team, and building a good working knowledge of the most regularly used sources
- Reporting on various commercial activities and conducting deep-dive analyses on commercial performance
- Being adaptable, dealing with a varied and challenging range of requests from across the business
- Being diligent, attentive to details, and able to work autonomously
Hypothetical breakdown of the role and responsibilities:
- 50% strategic/data analysis and pitch deck building and support
- 30% internal stakeholder management and support on new business
- 20% lead generation and reporting
Do you feel ready for the challenge of working at @EFG? Join us for a game-changing career where we will be shaping the journey of esports together with diversity and inclusion. We encourage you to apply by filling in our application form including your earliest starting date and your desired salary.
Please apply by adding the requested documents CV or your cover letter in English language and preferably in PDF format.
Our Recruitment Process – What to Expect?
Our recruitment team is committed to carefully reviewing and evaluating your application for this role. We will look at your past studies, work experience, overall passions, as well as your personal relationship with games, to help us gauge the connection between these points and the criteria set forth by our hiring manager for this role.
You can expect to be invited for an interview if your experience matches and/or an email notification containing feedback if you didn’t qualify for this round. Either way, you will hear from us!
About us @EFG:
EFG is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Each of our brands play a significant role in creating worlds beyond gameplay.
They build, connect and nurture beyond game ecosystems to unlock more fun, fame, and fortune for gamers across the globe.
- At ESL we create worlds where everybody can be somebody
- At FACEIT we create a world where the community has the power to shape video games
- At DreamHack we create a world where the gaming community comes to life
- At DreamHack Sports Games we create a world where traditional sports meets esports
- 2-3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- You are an ambitious graduate with an excellent academic background
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage large data sets
- Ability to think logically and strategically, as well as having creative input
- A team player, able to collaborate and build relationships with key stakeholders throughout EFG
- The ability to work in an independent and self-confident manner
- Solid experience using Microsoft Office programs – including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel