The world of esports is growing and so are we!
We are looking to expand and hire an “Associate Product Manager, Mobile – NA/LATAM“ with strong esports product management experience to join us on shaping the journey of esports. We are interested in people who bring their unique capability, flair, and desire to the collaboration table. We believe that your attributes can make a difference in shaping our future, make it happen and learn and develop from start to finish.
At ESL FACEIT Group (EFG), we bring moments of magic and provide thrills to hundreds of millions of people, every single day. We pride ourselves having enabled and empowered the global esports industry for more than two decades, aligned with our core mission “We create worlds beyond gameplay where players and fans become community”. Our passion, craft and DNA are aligned to create and shape the world of esports, gaming tournaments, leagues, events and holistic ecosystems through our millions of players, fans, heroes, as well as through our people, and culture. This is one of many reasons why EFG is a magical workplace, where anything is possible, and where you will thrive and experience a game-changing career.
Who should apply?
First and foremost, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive equal opportunity environment for all candidates who should be encouraged and empowered to apply for this position. We have a set of values that we live by and hope you share:
- Passion most desirable attribute: you are a passionate gamer or love the gaming and esports environment. To be given the opportunity to work with ESL and our flagship products DreamHack Festivals, ESL Pro Tour, Intel® Extreme Masters, ESL Mobile, and many more, is something you want to be associated with as an employer of choice.
- Impact: As a person, you are one of the ‘go to’ people who enjoy coming up with new ideas and putting it to action. Being strategic and hands-on at the same time comes naturally to you as you thrive in chaos creating calm to others in the storm.
- Curiosity: You see the big picture and come up with general solutions if you see the need for them.
- Agility: is one of your core strengths, you enjoy cross collaboration with people across the company, stakeholders, publishers, communicating, explaining, implementing, and improving your ideas towards the gaming community
- Team Geist: you like to work in a team and help everybody to achieve their goals.
We empower remote work!
One of many perks and reasons why EFG is a magical workplace is that we empower remote or hybrid work of choice! We believe that our new ways of working are the new ways of winning. We recognize that our employees’ comfort and productivity are better achieved from the comfort of your remote workspace of choice, be it your home or the road!
- This is a remote position with the ideal candidate residing in North America and within close proximity to Latin America.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, support, and hold accountable the support resources tied to cross department functions to organize mobile esports products
- Support the global product team including developing processes, guidelines, procedures and best practices
- Responsible for keeping stakeholders up to date through creating and presenting internal and external reports
- Contribute to defining product KPIs and measure program success over time
- Monthly KPI reporting to the relevant internal departments as well as management and course correction where needed based on KPI development
- Ensuring connectivity between our esports products and the commercial teams that monetize them
- Continuous innovation and product development within each mobile product such as format, broadcast production, consumer experiences, events, general “quality of life” and the general management / documentation of the workstreams that arise as a result
- Act as general “communication hub” for various departments to ensure the right information is delivered with the appropriate context
- Management of specific timelines, staff, projects, or tasks as necessary to complete department objectives
- Make, create, and present to management new thoughts / product lines / ideas centered around our area of influence
What you need:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in esports or live broadcast production
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Mobile Gaming and Esports
- A passion for the mobile gaming and its community with motivation to push the boundaries of competitive gaming
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders to meet and achieve program objectives
- Experience working with multiple workstreams, products, and staff at one time
- Strong interpersonal skills, including experience motivating and aligning staff members
- Ability to present to high level management, internal / external stakeholders, and articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Experience building strategic business plans, product roadmaps, and other common business documents
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to carry out several tasks at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in the English language, both spoken and written
Do you feel ready for the challenge of working at ESL? Join us for a game-changing career where we will be shaping the journey of esports together with diversity and inclusion. We encourage you to apply by filling in our application form including your earliest starting date and your desired salary.
Please apply by adding the requested documents CV or your cover letter in English language and preferably in PDF format.
Our Recruitment Process – What to expect?
Our recruitment team is committed to carefully reviewing and evaluating your application for this role, we will look at your past studies, work experience, passion, and your personal relationship with games and the relevant fit for the job you applied for.
You can expect to be invited for an interview if successful and email notification feedback if you didn’t qualify at this point of time!
EFG is the world’s leading esports company. For more than two decades, we have been shaping the industry and leading esports and gaming innovation globally across the most popular video games, creating a comprehensive ecosystem with opportunities for players to go from zero to hero, and for fans to witness the best stories esports has to offer. Our portfolio consists of high-profile products such as the DreamHack Festivals, ESL Pro Tour, Intel® Extreme Masters, ESL Mobile, and many more, ranging from grassroots to global elite competitions. ESL Gaming is part of ESL Faceit Group. More information is available at about.eslgaming.com.
EFG is an equal opportunity employer. We are creating a world where everybody can be somebody. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Salary range between $60-70k for candidates in the USA based on experience.